"There is a girl on Facebook ... " or The Evil of a Promiscuous Woman


There is a [white girl] girl on Facebook called X.  She doesn't like blokes wearing condoms and she got pregnant by a Jamaican bloke who has done a runner.  She has given away the baby away for adoption as it ruined her social life.  And she used to be respectable.  She has a degree.  I [a white male BNP buddy of mine] even offered to be the father as I don't care that the baby is black but it seems like she doesn't want any help.  Pure evil."

She went with a black bloke because I had an Asian girlfriend.  And she still thought I was racist for uploading BNP videos. I think she wanted to  spite me.  She had unprotected sex with black men to prove she wasn't racist.  The world is going mad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34