British Nationalists think nothing of exposing themselves to women in their cars

Shocking, but true.

No one in the BNP is even saying that the Sunday Star story is untrue, and the Chairman himself has not seen fit to deny the story.

So it must be true.

Many white British men think it is a non-story because that is how most British men really behave, BNP or not.

Why do they behave like that?

Is it cos most white women are sluts?  

Offering a white woman the opportunity to suck them your cock is as unremarkable as offering to buy her a drink, apparently.

If she says no and looks disgusted, you merely sigh, roll your eyes, put it back in your trousers, and carry on as if nothing had happened.

If people make a fuss about it, you just ignore them, and everyone in your party will say you were led on by a slapper.

If she really was the slapper everyone is saying she is she would have sucked it, I imagine, rather than sell her story.

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2012/02/chronology-of-events-leading-to-sunday.html 

Another possible version:

"As it happened, I did expose myself to her.  Since she herself asked me to do so, I thought it would be rude to refuse, even if I am in fact a very happily married man.  She eagerly and skilfully performed the sex act in question and seemed to enjoy this rare privilege.  I have no idea why she is now complaining now as it was all her idea in the first place.  Why, on 30 September 2011 she even called me a 'true superhero' on Facebook."

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2012/02/chronology-of-events-leading-to-sunday.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34