Comparing Peter Mandelson to Richelieu?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006s7d6

Apparently, Jonathan Freedland will be doing precisely this on 14 July 2009 9.00 am and 9.30pm.

I do believe that Peter Mandelson is the only one capable of saving the Labour Party now, and indeed even this country. The Labourites do not like him, it seems, but I believe he is a man more sinned against than sinning, and that he has been misunderstood and traduced.

Doubtless he would have had to step on a few toes to make the shower that was the Labour Party electable as New Labour, and it seems they have not forgiven him for that.

I believe he will need a girlfriend and perhaps even a wife to make the British people warm to him. I willingly offer myself as a candidate should none more suitable than I be found, for I cannot now tell whether I am more in love with the idea or with the man himself. I am more than happy to find out, and commit to my project of saving the British people from David "PR" Cameron and his lily-livered Etonians.

I would have no trouble in settling into a ménage à trois so Reinaldo Avila da Silva need not fear me as a rival. I have said elsewhere online that I would happily consider a polygamy (on the grounds that many hands make light work), provided the male concerned is "alpha" enough, and I get along with his other wives.

In fact, I have always wanted to be part of a ménage à trois.

Will this fairy tale come true for me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34