- Women who do not find a husband before getting married will be treated as lower in status compared to women who are married when they have children.
- No parent may be prosecuted for infanticide if the victim is their offspring.
- Home births will be the rule rather than the exception.
- Feminism (because it condones the poor reproductive choices of women and makes them beyond criticism) is anti-eugenic, immoral and must be destroyed.
- Eugenics, if practised by individuals only and not by the state, is moral and must be practised.
- No person may be married without a legally enforceable Marriage Contract.
- No person may be divorced without fault being attributed and quantified and damages paid to the wronged party.
- Same-sex couples may not "marry" or "civilly partner" each other.
- All drugs will be legalised so that the weak-willed, depraved and stupid who succumb to addiction will perish sooner rather than later.
If she were rational, she would choose a male partner with good prospects who seems to her to have the potential to be good husband and father (thus improving the quality and increasing the numbers of men who wish to have good quality offspring with the best kind of women, because most men will do anything for sex).
Feminism is very obviously Anti-Eugenic and immoral, because there is no need for women to enjoy all the privileges they now do, at the expense of men and other women who are quite happy to be mothers and housewives, because that will harm the next generation and with that the National Interest.