The Commentator is "well aware" of who I am and what I believe in


Mark Morritt ‏@anglowanderer
Feminists. There's just no pleasing 'em! Have a very Leftist Christmas - The Commentator: http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2272/bitter_and_soulless_have_a_very_leftist_christmas#.UMuNi9S15vR.twitter via @TheCommentator
12:38 PM - 14 Dec 12

Claire Khaw
‏@1party4all
@anglowanderer @TheCommentator Smash #feminism NOW before it destroys your civilisation. Smash it with sweet reason. Read my blog.
11:57 PM - 14 Dec 12 ·

The Commentator ‏@TheCommentator
@1party4all @anglowanderer No thanks Claire. We're well aware of who you are and what you believe.
2:19 AM - 15 Dec 12


Claire Khaw ‏@1party4all
@TheCommentator @anglowanderer Who do you think I am and what do you think I believe?
10:35 AM - 15 Dec 12


Predictably, The Commentator has blocked me.

http://www.thecommentator.com/about

Charles Crawford
Dr. James D. Boys
Ghaffar Hussain
John Phelan
Nathalie Tamam
Simon Miller,




HELP ME ANNOY THE FEMALE-DOMINATED PC BBC

Would you like to nominate Claire Khaw for the iPM New Year Honour for being the most entertainingly philosophical, political and theological Woman of the Year?  Go on, go on, go on!

They won't let me win, but you will succeed in annoying them if the nominations keep coming in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0089nbb/features/new-year-honour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34