Cut abortion limit says new Women's Minister: 'Modern feminist' Miller wants 20 weeks not 24
- Women's Minister Mrs Miller said medical advances means premature babies can be saved
- Calls for reduction echoed by backbench Tory MP Nadine Dorries who proposed bill in 2008
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211928/Maria-Miller-Cut-abortion-limit-says-new-Womens-Minister.html#ixzz28EYf4TP8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
- No abortions on the NHS ie the taxpayer.
- Infanticide is in a way more "sporting", because many mothers fall in love with their babies at first sight.
- The enormity of having to commit infanticide may just focus the mind of the promiscuous female about her immorality every time she spreads her legs for some sad loser she would never dream of marrying or who would never dream of marrying her, who might knock her up.
- No intrusive medical procedures to test older mothers for foetal abnormality that would ruin their pregnancies.
- More jobs for the girls because home births would once again become the rule rather than the exception. (It is of course envisaged that the midwife will dispose of any unwanted unviable disabled deformed baby born that its parents reject.)