- “I remember lots of tradition from my childhood, but, you see, they can no longer be performed in the modern world. Women work, women get divorced, women need to be reminded by the men to perform these traditions, and men need to have women or things wouldn't get done.”
- “Traditions are meant to tell you the story of how your ancestors accumulated wisdom, and can only be passed on by fathers, not single mothers.”
- "Tradition is something apparently pointless that we do, in order to please our fathers.
- "Our traditions come from our fathers, not our mothers."
- "Feminism has orphaned white men from their traditions and their masculinity."
Would you like me to the be the Most Powerful Woman in Britain?
Do you want to annoy the feminazis at Woman's Hour? Then you know what to do: nominate me!