THE ORDERS OF BIG SISTER as interpreted by Simon Sheppard, Political Prisoner


  1. I shall unreservedly exploit the achievement of males in furtherance of my goals.  I shall enlist the vulnerable and those who cannot speak for themselves [such as the disabled] for my own purposes.  
  2. I shall control information, distort truth and manipulate thought.  Freedom of speech will not exist.
  3. I shall call for tolerance while allowing only those opinions and activities which are to my advantage.  I shall promise one thing and do another.
  4. I shall oblige males to perform roles for which I am naturally better-suited.
  5. I shall maintain males in a state of neurosis and confusion, and any male who disagrees with me, or induces any unpleasant feeling, shall be deprived of all amenities I have the power to withhold.  
  6. I shall indulge my instincts to manipulate, mindfuck, play tricks and be dishonest without fear of retribution.
  7. I shall treat animals better than men.  
  8. I shall encourage massive immigration so that others shall be the underclass and not me.  
  9. I shall have the right to do everything and the obligation to do nothing.  I shall have babies whenever and by whomever I please.
  10. Any males following his instincts to the same extent will be imprisoned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34