Katharine Birbalsingh has blocked me on Facebook and on Twitter

What is she scared of?

Was it because I dared to suggest that feminism is bad for British education?

Extracts of what I said to her:

"I was also saying that if I cannot have a frank exchange of views with you in person, I was hoping that one could take place in writing, and was wondering what you think of my theory about feminism causing the decline of education in the Anglosphere."

"I mean, what do you think is the REAL problem of British education?"

"I hope you will participate in the discussion on my status update this morning:

0750
The closure of drug company Pfizer's UK base in Kent has dismayed the science community. It has resulted in not just a loss of 2,400 jobs but also has wider implications for the research sector. Dr Richard Pike, Chief Executive of the Royal Society of Chemistry, and Science Minister David Willetts discuss the closure."


Claire Khaw
Pfizer have lost confidence in the quality of British science and British scientists, of course. That is because we have CRAP education, which no one denies.

Kevin Raven
I agree Claire. They are one of 100's of companies who are in the process of doing this or have done this.

The others don't make the press.

Our schools are only good for turning out single mums and almost unemployable people.
Just as well the supermarkets are still expanding and have plenty work.
In general if you want skilled , motivated cheap labour look East.

"Is the subject of feminism, female promiscuity, family breakdown, single parenthood and the ever-lowering standards of education and morality in the West too hot to handle for you, Katharine?"

"Or perhaps you do not agree with me that it is the female domination of the teaching profession that is responsible for its decline?"

What do you think, dear reader?  Why won't Katharine discuss this with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34