How Pakistani-British men should deal with the view that they view white girls as "easy meat"

Watch MPACUK's Raza Nadim tonight on Islam Channel (Sky 813) at 7:15pm to discuss Jack Straw's allegations about how white girls are seen as 'easy meat' by the British Pakistani community.

http://www.facebook.com/mpacuk.org


Gad, why even deny it? Is anyone denying that white girls ARE easy meat? Even white men or white women? Not on my Facebook page, and I have lots of BNP Facebook friends ...

If I were doing PR for Muslims, I would be issuing a press release declaring reassuringly:

"Asian British men regard white women with JUST AS MUCH respect as white British men. We are happy to discuss why white girls ARE easy meat and what can be done about it THE MOMENT white men are given permission by white women to do so."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34