Why men are afraid of women

Claire, you are generally awesome.. and you post some interesting thoughts.. however I can't "like" them unfortunately cos I don't want people who know me in real life to know that I like your views. I envy you cos you can speak your mind so freely. Unfortunately a single man is the least free person on the planet because they are at very real and large risk of not having any children. A woman has no such concerns however. Just wanted to say that :)

Dispossessed and oppressed men will simply bide their time and wait for a breakdown in law and order before they assert and avenge themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34