Pathetic men's mental health website symptomatic of men's fear of feminism

http://www.mensmindsmatter.com/

Look at the fonts.  They are intended to suggest the childish writing of a dyslexic child.

Why was it done in this pathetic "I am a child and I am hurt, don't hurt me any more" way?

Because the man who put this together is afraid of feminists and wishes to avoid their wrath.

To be a man, one must fight.

To fight, one must be bold and acquire strength, not whinge like a woman and say "I am only a woman, so please don't hurt me for saying that" as this contemptible webpage for men's mental health seems to be saying.

Of course, whoever it is who started the page is FUCKED IN THE HEAD to even think of presenting the case for men in that contemptibly piteous way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34